Transfer iphone photos to Windows 10 PC.

I

iMore Question

Do you know why the transfer of photos from my iphone to Windows 10 PC has stopped happening as at the end of August 2018. I have checked all the settings as per your instructions on your website on how to transfer photos and everything looks ok, but photos are not transferring to pc.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Do you know why the transfer of photos from my iphone to Windows 10 PC has stopped happening as at the end of August 2018. I have checked all the settings as per your instructions on your website on how to transfer photos and everything looks ok, but photos are not transferring to pc.

1. How are you transferring the photos?
  2. What device are you using?
  3. Can you post the link to "our" website that you are referring to? If it's an Apple site then that's not our site. We no not for for Apple.

pam987

Nov 24, 2018
Visit site
I am also searching for this, Actually, I am recently brought a new iPhone and want to transfer the photo from the laptop(windows 10) to iPhone. I have also asked on windows [redacted]but did not get the way. Kindly tell me how to trafer it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I am also searching for this, Actually, I am recently brought a new iPhone and want to transfer the photo from the laptop(windows 10) to iPhone. I have also asked on windows [redacted]but did not get the way. Kindly tell me how to trafer it?

1. Login to a cloud service like iCloud, Google Photo, OneDrive, etcetera on your Windows 10 computer.
2. Upload the photos
3. Configure the iPhone for that particular cloud service.
4. Use the cloud service's app to access the photos and save them to your iPhone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77