Today the GOP Take Control of Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Face it a lot of you are mean spirited on here. Is all that so called wisdom gone to your head? Really disappointed by behavior of many of the veterans on here. You are really destroying the great community here by attacking the few on here who disagree with you on non tech subjects. Many smugly chuckling along side egging it all on. Truth is many here just don't respect anyone with a different opinion and the behavior of some is just not right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another truth is that many cannot stand when someone else has a differing opinion and proceed to "egg it on" when trying to convince one that their opinion is correct instead of calling it a day. It's tantamount to watching a fly repeatedly try to get through a plate glass window.

It could be possible that one political side far outweighs the other, specifically, here on iMore. That's just how it is. People express themselves in a different manner than others. I personally am not the type to express one all while trying to coddle the opposing party.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Face it a lot of you are mean spirited on here. Is all that so called wisdom gone to your head? Really disappointed by behavior of many of the veterans on here. You are really destroying the great community here by attacking the few on here who disagree with you on non tech subjects. Many smugly chuckling along side egging it all on. Truth is many here just don't respect anyone with a different opinion and the behavior of some is just not right.

Re-read "my" posts in this thread and show me where I was "mean-spirited", disrespectful, vulgar, etcetera. Let me save you the time. You can't because I wasn't. I am NOT destroying this great community and I am not "attacking" anyone. iMore was here before I was and will be after I'm gone. Now, you've apparently chosen to overlook the nice things we had to say about the young man, but in the real world, you must take the good with the bad. It will not do the kid any good to be allowed to come in here and spout off stuff that's factually incorrect. Furthermore, when we were trying to help him understand various things, I don't recall reading where you suggested to him that he should listen. If you felt that he was being "attacked", why didn't you step in during the alleged "attack" and suggest to him that he exit the conversation? Speaking of smugness, trying in vain to help someone be more knowledgeable is considered a good thing whereas discarding truths from people you disagree with because you think you're right is being smug. In regard to respect, you're right. Some people do not respect the opinions of others. You're a prime example. Now before I head out the door to go to work, please review the very first sentence at the very top of this thread. Take care and enjoy your day.

Last edited:

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Alright I'm done with iMore. That's what everyone wanted right? Uninstalling the app now. Mods and ambassadors go out their way to attack members shouldn't be the way a forum conducts itself but iMore is an exception I suppose. But whatever, and FYI if you call yourselves adults for ganging up on me, I dread ever seeing how you conduct yourselves offline, I bet you would be pompous uptight assholes then too.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

A895, When it starts to get crazy, you can't just, run away! stand-your-ground young man.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Re-read "my" posts in this thread and show me where I was "mean-spirited", disrespectful, vulgar, etcetera. Let me save you the time. You can't because I wasn't. I am NOT destroying this great community and I am not "attacking" anyone. iMore was here before I was and will be after I'm gone. Now, you've apparently chosen to overlook the nice things we had to say about the young man, but in the real world, you must take the good with the bad. It will not do the kid any good to be allowed to come in here and spout off stuff that's factually incorrect. Furthermore, when we were trying to help him understand various things, I don't recall reading where you suggested to him that he should listen. If you felt that he was being "attacked", why didn't you step in during the alleged "attack" and suggest to him that he exit the conversation? Speaking of smugness, trying in vain to help someone be more knowledgeable is considered a good thing whereas discarding truths from people you disagree with because you think you're right is being smug. In regard to respect, you're right. Some people do not respect the opinions of others. You're a prime example. Now before I head out the door to go to work, please review the very first sentence at the very top of this thread. Take care and enjoy your day.

No way. I am talking about the piling on. This was bullying plain and simple. Whether you admit it or not you are a part of it.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Tell someone their spelling and grammar reflects upon them and all hell breaks loose.

Man, the straw that broke the camel's back after everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77