TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sig11500

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I have had my Verizon iPhone since day 1 and am on TiPb everyday multiple times a day learning stuff and checking the iPhone forums! I love this site best out there for me. Keep the good stuff coming, oh yeah and I would love to have an iPad 2 to add to my apple arsenal!!!

supersonicgt

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Please let me win!

My favorite thing about TiPB is that they are the best and basically ONLY site out there that gets me the most up to date, interesting, useful/helpful info for my Apple devices! Nobody else is doing it (or if they are they aren't doing it near as good) so that is why i love TiPB!

MikePres

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Your articles are always very informative, extremely current, and serve a purpose (they aren't just mindless dribble). Your How To's are great, your reviews touch on whats is important and not a lot of useless stuff, and ... umm ... Georgia, definitely Georgia!

cgonel

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
For me TiPb was a brand new world when I came across it. I think what I like most is the character of the people, the information on the site, and the podcasts. I try my hardest to convert the people close to me to Apple products and the first place I send them is TiPb. There is no better place to visit for the beginner or experienced iOS user. But what I love most is the podcasts, I can?t get enough, I listen to you guys on my way to work, at lunch, and on my way home. You guys crap me up laughing, there are so many times I?ve written stuff down that I?ve heard, but most of all I value your opinions and take on iOS/Apple news. About an hour or two ago I watched in anticipation as my progress bar downloaded your podcast (stupid streaming wasn?t working) for 35 minutes and I was greeted with one of my favorite introduction??This is iPad Live?? FRIGGIN LOVE IT!! It may be wrong of me but one of the main reasons I don?t listen live is because I like having a piece of the ?podcast love? every weekday ? it just sucks when I run out content around Thursday-Friday! Love you guys ? keep up the amazing work!!

abedrn

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
iPad Giveaway

That's really great that TIPb is giving away one of these new iPads to it's loyal followers. Once again keep up the great work and of course I'll keep my fingers crossed! :)

julihn

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
TiPb

Your one of the first websites I check each day, often multiple times per day.

I love that you don't assume that people know how to do the simple things on their apple products. Even as an experienced user I sometimes learn new things from you tutorials.

Also I love your sense of humor and cynicism when it comes to apple rumors.

thebutl3r

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Contest Entry/Why I Love TiPb

I love TiPb because it is all about Apple devices! There are other tech blogs that I visit, but this is the one I love to go to in order to get all the latest iPhone/iPad news. I would love to win. I'm in college, and I'm so broke.

yankle

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
i luuuv tipb

i luuuuuuuuuv tipb cuz it tells me how to best use my first love - my iphone, what are good apps to use, whats coming soon as far as hardware and software.
i am now thinking of adding an ipad to the mix but i dont know if i can afford it - please TIPB hellllppp meee- hope my iphone doesnt get jealous!

Aeglenzer

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
What don't I love about TIPB ! First of all the obvious help you guys are to someone who is not a tech geek with all your help and advice you guys offer on this site for people who love Apple products! And of course your live ! Would love to win the IPad 2, never had much luck winning anything this sweet ! But they say there's a first for everything ! No matter what you guys are great !
Thanks,Arnold

633kD4d

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
Great site

TiPB has the best all-around iPhone/iPad coverage. Of all the blogs I've tried it's the only one that remains in my subscription list.

emtp563

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I love the way you guys update all the news regarding everything iOS. I especially like the app reviews and app update reviews. Fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raykv23