TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daihan123

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Thank you TiPb

I love this website. Great content. Interesting reviews. Good people with lots of good information in the Forum. I am a casual Apple User. However, the more and more I learn from TiPb, I am rapidly becoming an Apple Power user. Thanks for all the great info you have to offer. This website is a great resource to anyone that owns any Apple product.

My favorite thing is the Forums. I come back everyday to get updates!

Last edited:

abdnach

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
TiPb is the best.... what's not to like?

No matter the news, if it involves iOS and has some validity, TiPb has it covered. Other sites put everything (fake and real) and its hard to find the articles you're looking for and get whats real and what is fake. TiPb you guys run a solid site and have a wonderful team. Even the users of this site are amazing with all the insight they provide. Thank You for keeping us iOS users out of the darkness!! And now for the best part... Pick me... pick me :)

prodwel1

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
They Know How to Work It

I love that TiPb uses amazing contests to get everyone to leave positive comments. Is this the same forum technology the other blogs use? They could learn a thing or two ;)

ebtrumpet

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
The People

I come back for Rene, Georgia and the rest of the gang. Their friendly banter on Twitter helps make the place feel more like a group of friends.

LastLevel

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I am a huge fan of the site and the video casts especially the super pretty Georgia ;)

But for realzies I dig the news articles and app suggestions.

xubean

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
why i like TiPb

Honestly, why I like TiPb is because of it's consistency with other SME websites, like Precentral and AndroidCentral, that I frequently visit! The information is upto date, and you guys are very civil! :)

Icory

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Because you rock!!

I like TiPb so much because you give timely updates and news that I don't find anywhere else until later in the day... maybe they are copying your posts??

r.d-moore

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I love TiPb!!

I read the TiPb news daily because they have the news that I like the most. It's always up to date and very informative.
The thing I love most about TiPb has to be the variety of subjects covered. I come here looking to read about one thing and my attention is always captured by something new/different.

Thank you to the TiPb team, keep up the good work.
-Ron

spp

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Greatest Website for one-stop shop

What I like most about TiPb is that this is a one stop shop for me. I come here to learn new things and of course to get an insight into the world of tech. It has helped me with a lot of my questions for i products. The nicest things is the forums and how-to guides which answers most if not all of my questions. I also do not have to go anywhere to buy accessories, its right here in this website. It has helped me a lot.

My absolute favourite thing is reviews and forums. I can get in advantage with the reviews so that I spend my money wisely in the products I am gonna buy.

All the news and a zillionth refreshes a day keeps me coming back every day all day. I visit TiPb almost about 10-15 times a day. The first and last website in a day for me is mostly TiPb.com

I have never entered for a "contest to win" contests, but since this is my favorite site, I am entering right now, and hoping to win.

You guys/gals are awesome. Keep up the good work.

Cheers !!

Ashman

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Why I love TiPb

Because it's a no-nonesnse, direct to the point, full of actual iOS info I care about blog. It cuts through the clutter and overhyped world of Apple blogs with articles I not only want to read, but learn from.

It's my first e-stop in the morning and typically the last stop before I go to bed in the evening. Take that, Gizmodo!

And frankly, I can't imagine a better space to view the site than on a shiny, new iPad 2.

Amazing.

-Ash

Relic

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
My favorite thing about tipb are the various daily tips you post. Gives us a little more use out of our iOS devices and teaches me something from time to time.

turbogeek82

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
What I love most about TIPB

What I love most about this site is the easy navigation to everything related to apple products (iPhone, iPad, etc). I greatly enjoy the fact that this site has up to the minute news about my favorite phone and apps. I don't have to worry about viewing other sites related to apple products because your constant updates and reviews is what keeps me coming back to this site for more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyvu