TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

atsn714

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Love the jailbreaking how-to and discussion forum. Jailbroke my iphone 3GS with the step by step guide 3 wks ago. Installed SB setting, 5 icons, Backgrounder--ALL recommended by Tipb.com members. Stable, no battery issues. No crashes.

Just installed MyWi. Now all I need is a WiFi IPad2 to share data. Keep up the great work.

dtokarski

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I sure would love to win an Ipad 2!

I love listening to the iPhone Live and iPad live podcasts! I especially love the Canadian-ness of Rene and Georgia. I love it when Rene says "Processor" with a hard "O" and then corrects himself to make it sound more American. I also liked it when Rene, Chad and Georgia determined which Top Gear (UK) host they best compare to. Chad is SO James May! I would LOVE to win the new iPad 2!!!

jsjohn1914#IM

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
What keeps me coming back to TiPb everyday is the wealth of knowledge shared. The App reviews, rumor reports, new tech stories are great. And the forums where you can read about personal experiences and trouble shoot issues is awesome. Keep up the great work!

FJBalzano

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
My favorite thing about tipb is all Inform.. Everything!!!

I love the fact that I can get all Apple information quick and in one place.I check the site daily for news and info and use the forums all the time to search for answers to anything Apple!

apdagr8

Dec 19, 2009
www.4dolobeatz.com
I love that I never win any of TIPB's contests...Probably won't win this one either. But, I still come to check out the updates you have on iphones/ipads. I check the site everyday because I know you guys are working hard to make sure we know everything you do about apple.

runningtowin

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
My favorite thing about TiPb is actually getting news on Apple related products (especially iPhone) without having to sift through overly insane fanboys or, oppositely, Mac-haters. Not to say I'm not a fanboy, but it sure is nice to get news.

Mark511

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I visit TiPb multiple times a days to get the latest news on all the Apple products including tips and instructions. I also like the interaction between all the forum members that are quick to offer suggestions when you have a question about one of the apple products!! Would Love to surprise my Wife with an ipad!

Harpgliss

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

"Why I love TiPb?"

Well, Love is an awfully strong adjective, maybe "like a lot" would be better, but here goes.

My reason is that, even though this is a fan site for the iPhone and related devices, there is a nice level of objectivity to the news reports, reviews and such.

This is rather refreshing to see and gives me a reason to trust what is posted.

I cannot say this for some other sites devoted to the iDevices.

The podcasts are rather nice to watch too.

Good luck to all the those who have entered and thanks to TiPb for the contest and chance to win a great device.

David

Last edited:

iiiphone

Aug 22, 2008
Visit site
Looking forward to winning an iPad 2. I swing by TiPb.com every day - love the tips on getting the most out of my iDevices. Keep up the good work!

leaky_tiki

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
iPad 2 Giveaway

I love the fact that TiPb is wealth of knowledge for all things Apple and iOS. Being the token "fanboy" at our office, I'm the first person anyone comes to when they hear the latest buzz/rumor regarding all things Apple. It's so nice to be able to do a quick search on TiPb and send them a link to a post that covers all the information needed to answer their questions. You are a great group of folks and I truly enjoy your weekly podcasts. If I win this iPad 2, I will officially join #teamjailbreak and jailbreak my iPad one just to make @iMuggle proud! ;-)

-@leaky_tiki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnnybobble53