TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

charris

May 3, 2009
Visit site
Pick meeee

I love this site so much. I remember back in the day with my first iPhone and pointing google to "iPhone help" and TiPb came up!! Been a blessing ever since. Love the articles and writing style! Please Pick me! :)

Sweettooth008

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Gimme iPad2!

I love how TIPB leaves no stone unturned when it comes to iOS devices. Everything I want and need to know is all here.

And it wouldn't hurt if I had an iPad2 for my autistic son :)

manville

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Twitter nuggets

your Twitter feed!!! it provides concise nuggets of information tat enable me to drill in and get more details quickly.

keep them nuggets coming!!

cdelauz02

Mar 31, 2006
Visit site
best thing I like is that they always have the lates news and are up to date. i like that they do the TIPB Live which I see most of the time. over all best website out there for Iphones and other products.

greenflops

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Love You Guys!

I love how u guys always keep me up to date with everything right away! I love Apple and how you give me my quick fix!

Thanks,
greenflops

ssmith612

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
My favorite thing about TiPb is all the Tips available for iOS products. I am an avid listener to the podcast on my work commute so that I am up to speed on everything iOS. Thanks, and keep up the good work!

MacBipes

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
I keep coming back to TiPb for updates on iOS, bug reports, and app updates. As a jailbreak fan, I read up on any issues Cydia Apps may have with others, as not to crash my iPhone. I always check for iPad apps that work with my iPhone and AppleTV. I'd love a new iPad 2!

Thanks TiPb!

chargerdan

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I like TiPb because it has the right balance of articles between technicial items and actual use. When there's anything iOS related I come here first.

Keep up the good work.

YellowLumia

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
What I love about TiPb is all there how-to videos and all the tutorials and the fact that its both jailbreaking new and apple news normally to get both I have to switch between sites.

s.davis9

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
In it to Win it!

I think the thing that i like most about Tipb.com is that fact that it keeps me in the loop about my iphone and iPad. I work a very hard job, spending my time trying to help students succeed, so i dont have a lot of time to delve into my iphone and ipad the way i did when i was unemployed. However, the fact that the products are so dynamic and there are so many people out there that challenge the system, there are tons of changes, tweaks, adjustments and add-on that are brought to light EVERY SINGLE DAY! If not for tipb.com and its well organized site, how would i be able to keep up with the madness? i can easily navigate to the site from my bookmarks bar, spend a few minutes to see what stories interest me and then go about my day an expert (in my mind) about my products.

thanks tipb.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB