TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nohodyke

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Apps

My favorite thing about TiPb is reading reviews and recommendations of new apps for the iPhone. I'd love to read reviews for my new iPad, if I win?.

Tyger97

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
The reason i love tipb is because it gives me info and the latest news about my iphone 4 and other apple products. I used to go on todaysiphone.com and i not even going to that website this is the best website to get the latet news about appl products

taksdk

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
HEY TiPb!! I love your podcast banter. That is what gets me coming back time and time again. It would be AMAZEBALLS to read your site on the iPads gorgeous 9.7" screen. Thanks guys!

Jaskil1975#IM

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I like reading up on all the specs. I like the reviews of game, apps, accessories. And mostly I like the fact that it's an informative blog- not an attack blog like so many of the android sites. Keep up the good work. Plus I look like u really know what I am talking about when I tell my wife about all the new toys I buy thanks.

Chief203

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
TiPb

I love TiPb because of the forums. I've learned so many tips and tricks from browsing through them. Also the main page keeps me up to date on everything Apple!

KAB

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Ipad 2 Fever!!!

Georgia-

I need an iPad 2 because my wife told me, no way!!!! Tipb is my number 1 source of up to date news about ios goodness!!!

Thanks
:)

smiller1330

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
i'm an android user and after finding your site i get more and more excited for my contract to be up so i can switch to the iphone and eventually everything apple!! your site gives me glimpses of what i've been missing!!

bigguyd

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
All other Apple blogs suck, that's why TiPb rocks

TiPb simply rocks. Give a ways are great, but their engagement strategy for keeping visitors coming back is why I love the site. I come back because this blog, unlike others, gives us the info in a digestible way and doesn't inject the "me me me" like other ego-driven Apple blogs do.

So, other Apple blogs suck and TiPb rocks. That's my simple ad brutally honest answer.

Keep up the good work folks.

melb_guy

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
What I love most about TiPb is the fact it's updated daily with a variety of iOS and general Apple related articles, with great discussion and an active, friendly community. It's quite rare to find such sites on the internet such as TiPb. I hope it continues to prosper for the future ahead! (Oh, and my favourite thing is the posts about rumours! Can't help but be interested!)

baluknot

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
why i love TiPb

TiPb is my reliable source for my iDevices
TiPb is has great how-to videos
TiPb has great product reviews and even a store
TiPb is always got the latest news first
TiPb is the only website I visit the most after facebook

TiPb is also awesome because they would give an iPad to a fan like me

bkathens

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Love Tipb!... I started out with a WM phone. Treo Central and WM Experts were my favorite sites. I started thinking about getting an iphone and was unsure until I started reading Tipb! You guys rock! I got great information on all that the iphone could do! I read your site several times a day, listen to the podcasts, purchase from the Tipb accessories store, and read the forums. Tipb is a one stop shop for all my iphone needs.

Bay-1

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I originally thought I would wait for two, and then join the frenzy in line. And it sort of worked out that way. But instead of waiting til next Friday I jumped on the significant discounts and get to play with my new iPad now.

vicsvenge

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
My favorite part about this site is probably the beginner tips. Although I generally consider myself an intermediate to advanced user there are still the occasional thing that I can learn (like two fingers swiping a text box scrolls it... probably more useful on this iPad you're going to send me but occasionally useful on the iPhone). Thanks keep up the solid work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artiefischel99