TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaEXfactoR

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I have my first iPhone with the Verizon release. It is not my first iOS device. I have had several iPod's. You guys have the most informative how tos on iPhone. 98.853665% of my apps I picked up on your suggestion. I am very impressed with the iPad 2 and I want it. You guys are great.

danbdan

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
What I love about TiPb.com is pretty simple: Whenever I need to know the very latest and greatest news on all things related to iPhones and iPads, this is the first place I check. If there's a better resource I don't know of it... So keep up the excellent work!!

drew782003

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Love TiPb

TiPb is a great place to learn about products! I have had a very rewarding experience on this website. I would love to own my very first iPad!!

Thank you,
TiPb

Dustoff-00

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Winner

Because of TiPb I have changed from blackberry to iPhone 4. It arrives on Monday. That will be my first in what I hope to be a long relationship with TiPb and iOS.

Sure would be nice to try one of those iPads as well.

Good luck to whoever wins.

2pugs+gmom22

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
Carolina needs more iPads!

TiPb has never steered me wrong on anything. The folks on the forum are nice and do not mind answering dumb questions!

Thanks to all,

Kathy in NC

jeck77

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
In my opinion, the whole Smartphone Experts group of websites are some of the best, if not the best mobile blogs on the web. Plus the fact that I used to sell them some of the smartphone experts cases in the very beginning doesn't hurt either!

clickr

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
I love TiPb because it keeps me up to date on all things new & updated for my Apple products. I even have the blog sent directly to my Mail account so I never, ever miss an issue. I'd love to have the new iPad. It would be fantastic!! Keep up the good work. Love you guys!!

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I love the forums! I get answers to ALL my questions from the other TiPb folks. Please pick me! I'm a nice person (mostly)!

nandu

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Love everything

I started to use TIPB I think One and half month, before that I used to visit, TUAW, but they didn't have enough info about apple product as you do, so i stop there and started to use tipb. I also have app in my ipod touch so, I can check news every morning and night...I also love reviews and upates for apps. There is everything to love.....

comex

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
TiPb brings the pizza to all iOS devices! :D

It's just that TiPb is different from other blogs.
Apart from having news really up to date, they post things that you are not likely to find any other place. Things like surveys, app reviews, videos of different iOS-related things, really useful guides for beginners, interesting How-Tos and, fore mostly, sort of hidden news about iOS devices!

A certainly complete blog for such a wonderful Apple world.

SUNLION

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Whenever iNeed to know anything about iPad, iPhone,iPod or just about anything iGadget related iKnow that iCan count on Tipb iLove you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nethtanyang