TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neutrino

Banned
Jun 7, 2009
Visit site
You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead ? your next stop, the TiPb Zone.

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, A tale of a fateful podcast,
That started from this jolly forum,
Aboard my antique iPad 1.

Seriously, would I be ranting off TV shows if I didn't like coming back?

klturi421

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
What I like about TIPB is that I acutally get to read something where as gizmodo they just write a single line and consider it journalism. What keeps bringing me back is that I see something new everyday, whether its an update to an app or some new hardware for my current hardware. Its an awesome blog. Plus I really need an iPad for my wife. Her computer crapped out about a month ago and I cant afford to get her a nice new ipad or laptop and this would make her life so much happier. She misses listening to music and looking at old picutres :(

AndroidX

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Awesome

That is what i have to say about this site and the iPad2. I have been waiting for a wifi only tablet worthy of my hard earned cash. With the help of this site, and it's in-depth coverage, I think I have found what I have been waiting for!

ThaNatrix

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
My favorite thing about TiPb is the holistic coverage they do for iOS devices. You're great at telling us what apps are awesome, even if they're jailbreak. You sympathize with those of us who are using jailbreak tweaks constantly (like BiteSMS) and our desire for other apps to better integrate with them. You're all users of the products you push, which gives you concern for them that makes your reviews and tips honest and easy, as you have personal stake in what you say. You're a twice a day stop for my web browsing! Oh...I'd like the iPad 2 so that I could use it in the classroom instead of printing off notes everyday. It would be super beneficial!

DRHughes

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Well first and foremost, I have been an avid user of TiPb the iPhone 3G. I absolutely love the ease of the site and all the information you guys put up. I love the breaking news you guys have with all Apple Products: software and hardware. I could really use the iPad 2 (as I imagine thousands of others) and have been holding out since the original iPad. I remember all of the leaks and rubies surrounded this product. I hope you take account my contribution to the site and pick me to win the grand prize.

Thanks,
DeLeon H.

ripper56#IM

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
iPad 2 giveaway

iPad 2 looks awesome! TiPb is my favorite idevice website because the dedicated staff are great at posting news as fast as possible. When I want to know what's going on with the cutting edge apple devices, I know TiPb will always have the latest information. I check it multiple times a day.

Thanks guys! Good luck to everyone in the giveaway...

godfada

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
What I love about TiPb is the updates on the latest Apple products. I am a tech junkie and I love that TiPb tries and keep their viewers updated and informed. And thats why i keep coming back for more! I want that IPAD 2!!!:)

rpun13

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
best thing about tipb are the best and easy to ready guides, and the latest info about every apple device whenever i needed.

:)

aimon

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
TiPb is my first web stop every day. The forums made it so easy to jailbreak my phone and my son's iPod Touch. I know I can always find the info I need at TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB