TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitebrdr

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Ipad2 Me

Love the site; always go to tipb.com first to get the latest news on new Apple goodness. Keep up the great job!:)

I need a new hyper driven, ultra cool, touchtastic, ultra slim, dual core powered iPad2.

Last edited:

urandrod

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Dear Georgia!

Dear Georgia,

I am writing today to tell you that I think I would make a perfect candidate for inclusion in your "Free iPad 2" giveaway.

If a true application were to be submitted, you would see that I meet all the necessary qualifications for ownership. Alas, this is a giveaway so I am just a random person putting more words on a comment than is necessary.

Thank-you for listening.

Sincerely,

Rodney Urand

pjboud

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I use TiPb regularly because, it has a good track record in publishing iOS device related news that I find interesting, the postings are short and sweet and they appear in a timely fashion (don't you get any sleep?). Keep up the good work!

killakow

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
the thing I admire about tipb is their strong dedication to bring the top news about the ipad and iphone. I'm a fan on the reviews and the videos as well. I visit at least 10 times per day. thanks!

drcrjw

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
PICK ME!!! What I love most about TiPb

I am absolutely additicted to the "how to" videos. They are very informative and helpful. I can't wait to use them on the new ipad2 your giving away. PICK ME!!!

Batman78

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Want an iPad 2

I love following tipb on twitter and their website. Love getting the blurbs of news and commentary. Keep up the great work tipb!!!

01pappy

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I want it

TiPb is the first tech page I read in the morning. The iPad 2 is in my plans but a free one would be even better!

jphart99

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Rumors!

The rumors are great! The more ridiculous the better! Of course the credible rumors are good indicators of what's to come. TiPB does a wonderful job of properly labeling the credibility of all the rumors that are posted. I also enjoy the great job that is done covering the rumors if and when they actually come to fruition. The news is always fresh and the writing is top rate. Keep it up. It sure would be fun to read all the TiPB goodness from a brand new iPad. Thanks

MACattack4

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Who doesn't love TIPB?

I love the updates and explanations, the video reviews and the reader input on all things iPhone (and iPad too, of course). Thanks for all of your hard work, and for the manner in which you present it! TIPB has made my life as an iPhone user complete :)

franqui28

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
i love to visit tipb because everytime there is something new etc. The ipad live, iphone live are the best shows to watch. Keep up the the good work tipb. Give it to me

polkiol#IM

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I dont have an iPad right now and I don't think I can afford one before a long time. That would be great to win one ! Especially the new one !
Thanks to the tipb crew for all the great info and contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emii28