TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CiscoInOC

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
My favorite thing about TiPb is all information you give on the iPhone. And when I win the iPad 2 ill love all the information you give on the iPad ... Thanks TiPb

DeftTitan

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
TiPb is VALUABLE

I keep TiPb in all my feeds because of the comprehensive coverage for iPad and iPhone! I consider myself an advanced techie, and I have still learned things from the tips. I LOVE that you cover jailbroken options, I get get news on new apps and old apps that have been refreshed, and the community is awesome. I feel like I'm getting the best possible info and news on products that I am interested in, from all angles, all in one spot, with the chance to jump on live chat and interact. That's what makes TiPb worth going back to again and again.

Kamp#IM

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Before I was introduced to TiPb, I was a wanna be Apple fan. I only, at that time, had the original iPod Nano. Since then, I have purchased the first iPad, a Macbook Pro, and the iPhone 4. This website has gotten me completely hooked on all things Apple. I love reading all the daily posts and seeing the daily videos. The app update posts are great and this site is just an excellent catch all for all things iPhone, iPod and iPad (including accessories). I look forward to reading more, keep up the great reporting.

texagg01

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
What keeps me coming back is the fact that I can find pretty much anything I need to know about iPhone/iPad/iAnything!! And it's organized extremely well! You can't beat it. I would definitely consider it a mild addiction as well.

burnout399

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
The best thing about TiPb, that keeps me coming back, is all the info about jailbreak, and new jailbreaking tweaks that are coming out on cydia.

It keeps me up to date on news and ios products.

also, contest like this keep me coming back

murms16

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
The reason why I keep coming back to this site is because I am pretty new Apple user. My first product was an iPad and I've really enjoyed the tutorials and "how to" postings, which have provided me with some pretty useful tips. I also love the articles on new apps! Great way to keep up to date on new developments.

Thank you! :)

ReeseyKups

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
My favorite thing about TiPb is that I've been able to learn to so much and adapt so quickly to iOS thanks to die-hard efforts of the TiBb team. Thanks!

cahosler

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I come to tipb.com over and over and over every day. It is on my rotation of 4 gadget websites I visit. The reason I keep coming back to tipb is because it is the only one of my sites that JUST has iPhone and iPad product news. I would say I visit the site up to 20 times a day just to see if something new has been posted....it's a bit ridiculous when I put it that way! But hey, a mans gotta have his toys right? To end my first post, I just want to say thanks for keeping up with all the news you do and remaining focused on the "i" products. When people ask where I found out about the iPad 2 or iPhone 5 having this feature or that feature, Tipb.com is pretty much the first thing out of my mouth! I would love to win an iPad 2! If I don't, don't worry, I'll still keep checking the site over and over again. Thanks! Cory.

klaudia002

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Ipad 2 Contest

A few things that keep me going back to tipb.com on a daily basis are:
*I love Apple products so I like keeping up to date with the news about them :)
*I found all your articles very useful... not gonna lie, some of the "beginner tips" are kind of obvious but I'm sure there are plenty of people that find them helpful :eek:
*I love your videos that breakdown new updates to iOS ;)
*All info on your website is pretty accurate, I appreciate that and I love finding out new stuff before other people :cool:
*I love the coverage you guys provide everytime there are Apple events :eek:
*I like the fact that the staff takes the time to reply to users comments on articles :rolleyes:

I can easily say, I find out/learn a new thing from your website on a daily basis... and I absolutely love it. :p

Thanks TiPb!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.