TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamt326

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
TiPb Rocks!

TiPb keeps me coming back by not only reporting the latest iOS and iDevice news as it breaks, but by also providing a ton of original content and commentary, and RUMORS, which I love. No one really knows what is going to be in the next Apple device (except Gizmodo :p) but TiPb has the best discussion there is about what could/would/should be next. Keep up the great work guys (and gals).

mark1965

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Content

Ever since I got my first iPhone, TiPb has been my favorite site to get news on my iDevices (all but the iPad, haven't had the privledge to acquire one yet.)

If I look at the apps on my phone or daughters touch, many of them are on the devices because I had read about them on this website.

Three things I do when I get on the computer at work. One is my email, of course. 2nd is reading my local newspaper. Third is my RSS feed which has TiPb at the top of the feed.

Hoping to enjoy a few more LIVE segments in the future. Have you ever thought of having some daytime sessions? Say 12:00pm ET?

fleive

May 8, 2009
Visit site
TiPb is my focal point

What keeps me coming over and over is to know I'll certainly found the latest news on iPhone and iPad in addition to valuable information via applications and accessories evaluation and trends.

knitoe

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I am a lurker of the forums but follow the blog and twitter updates religiously. You guys are my main source when it comes to iDevice info.

But most of all, I think Georgia is hot. Need I say more? ^_~

lowdes

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Here is why

I love TiPb, well i'm a crackberry, but each day i keep thinking about making the move, and with all the info here it helps me! I would love to try something from Apple! Please pick me so i can dump my crackberry and get the Ipad!

keith06t

Jul 11, 2008
Visit site
I liked that I can always come here as a single source of all of the latest information and news regarding the iPad or iPhone. It's very helpful to not have to search around the net - I can always rely on tipb.com.

khurram23

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Great ...

Website for latest and greatest information on iDevices. Lots of information in the forums that has helped me along the way.

Would love to win one :)

Thanks and Good Luck

Last edited:

Raketemensch

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
My favorite thing about TiPb is the regular updates throughout the day. I need a fix every couple of hours, and there you all are, standing on the corner with a little dimebag -- sometimes even a nickelbag, but it'll get me through to the next big release, right?

rdawson13

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I am a huge fan of the blog! It's one of the first sites I visit every morning. Thanks for the comprehensive coverage and "Daily Tips" section. Those are just a few of the things I love about TiPb.

Also, I would love to win this iPad 2. Thanks again for an awesome contest. Good luck to all!

JabberJim

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Tipb is one of my most visited sites on the web. I love the fact it is constantly updated with the latest news on all iphone/Ipad iOS. My favorite aspect of the site are the comprehensive reviews. Crossing my fingers for an ipad 2.

Spdracer

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
I come to TiPb to read the latest i* news and to stay current with what apple is doing. Daily apps is a great feature also and helps me find new apps that I would otherwise not see.
Putting this to use on a new iPad would round everything out.
Keep up the excellent work and I'll keep coming back

Rockme

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Tipb has all the latest news about the most impactful invention of the recent history
The i series. Love the guides and podcast. Thanks.

thegingermonkey

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
some people go to igoogle, some to bbc or sky news - I prefer to go to tipb.com first to see if there's anything gadgety i need to know about for my iphone and then i go check out all the bad news...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GiadaHuerta