TiPb Give-Away: Wolfenstein RPG for iPhone -- and Xbox 360!

Status
Not open for further replies.

james550

Aug 22, 2009
Visit site
Fav Moment(s)

A favorite moment was in Beyond Castle Wolfenstein (yes, way back then) when I got my first grenades! The best part was blowing up the walls on the side of the stair cases to make for multi-directional access to the stairs for a quick escape.

On the (slightly) more recent side; I'd have to say that the discovery of the "MIL" was a highlight for Wolf 3D. Don't act like you didn't use it at some point!

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
That one level....where you beat the bad guy, and then Jack Bauer comes out of nowhere and knocks you out with the sandwich he didn't eat for lunch (because Jack Bauer needs no nourishment), and just when you think you're done for, Steve Jobs comes along and disintegrates Jack Bauer to ashes.

"NO STREAMING 24 OVER 3G FOR YOU!!!"

jlc

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site
My favorite Wolfenstein moment actually goes back to the original, released by Muse Software, for the Apple ][. After going through multiple rooms in the top down scroller, finally getting to the exit - and seeing the ending screen where your character walks out of the castle and a rainbow is in the background.

dorthensensens

May 11, 2009
Visit site
1st time play

My favorite moment was playing this for the 1st time on a snes ang getting a splitting headache and nausea when ever any movement was done in the screen.

Hakala

Mar 20, 2009
forum.theiphoneblog.com
My favorite wolfenstein moment is: well I've never played it truthfully. I guess I've missed out. But after reading the app description I could tell you a million things I'd love to do with the game. Choice number one: shoot stuff.

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
Well the best moment for me is the escape from the underground facility in the new game. That's the most fun to me.

BiggMakk

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
My Wolfenstein brush with greatness

I came around the corner and there was BRAD PITT!!! He was killing Nazis too! Thank me, thank me very much.

GrumpyTart

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Hello :D Another newbie here, having come over from Twitter!

My most recent fave Wolfenstein moment was when I got excited about Wolfenstein's imminent release asked my Gamer boyfriend what his fave Wolfenstein moment was - he admitted he'd never played it :eek::eek: WTF!

However, I can safely say that I am a Gamer [STRIKE]Girl[/STRIKE] OldFart as I played the Wolfenstein 3D all those many years ago. Or maybe I shouldn't have admitted to that? Anyway, I used to get a real buzz when I'd find all the secret rooms/treasure and used to love the doggies who'd come bite you although I did feel quite mean shooting them :eek:

Normally I'd have already got my copy of the game but it's low on a list of more important purchases so here's hoping fortune is coming my way, either by winning here or The Lottery would be nice!

PS I know the strikethru tags don't work but as there was no other option to use, I left them there for effect :p

edit: having seen a poll on where everyone is, I've realised that this is probably not open to non-US/Canadians so please feel free to delete me!

Last edited:

caspianx67

Jul 21, 2009
www.mattnewby.com
My favorite moment was simply discovering the game in the first place. It was the first FPS I'd ever seen, and it blew me away. I remember playing a rudimentary 3d maze game called "Rats", I think, where the object was to get from where you were to the cheese somewhere in the maze. Seeing Wolf with textures and bad guys was astounding!

Whisper_44

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
Castle Wolfenstein on my C64, sitting in my room with the lights out, gorging on 'Bar None' candy bars, and running from the SS chasing me from room to room..."halt-halt"

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
MY greatest moment? The first time I play Wolfenstein on my neighbors Mac - old school. I remember using the keys to move my guy around, picking up bullet proof vests and such. And this was when I was still playing "Castle" on my old PC.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1