TiPb Give-Away: Navigon MobileNavigator and Macworld Guided Tour!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuengphotog

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
kuengphotog

I work in television news and drive around town all day. MobileNavigator would sure be great for finding those obscure addresses!

massalo85

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
I will be going on a 2 week vacation next week (my first vacation in three years). I plan on traveling to Las Vegas with some stops along the way in my new Mustang GT. I planned on using my brothers Garmin GPS unit, but would love to use this app instead.

Sketso

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
ForEVER, I weighed out the option of buying a GPS or iPhone to assist in those "wandering" motorcycle outings where I'm just riding to see where I end up (yes, I hate just going back the same way I came, LOL).

So I'd use Navigon for the Summer trip of a lifetime that I've been planning soon, a trip east to the "Dragon's Tail" (curvy twisty mountain highway ride of a lifetime) before dipping down south to the Ft. Lauderdale, FL area to visit my dad. And, of course, a completely different route back home to Oklahoma! :)

OmariJames

May 31, 2009
Visit site
I get my lil 92 honda next tuesday and on spring break , me and two other friends are planning to go to ATL. We planned a road trip last summer but it didn't work out.

mkenigson

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
To help couchsurfers

I am active in couchsurfing and I'd use it to find couchsurfers when traveling and help with giving visiting surfers rides and attending couchsurfing events; it could also help with finding those odd locations where I can plug in my electric truck!

Crakka

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
I am going camping in Big Bend National Park, next weekend. I sure could use navigon since cell resesption is slim to none and navigon doesn't require a cell reception. Anyway it sure would be nice to not get lost that close to the boarder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vber