TiPb Give-Away: $150 SCOTTeVEST Gift Certificate (iPad Give-Away Qualifier)

Status
Not open for further replies.

acr4

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I like the cotton hoodie. They are really comfortable to wear, but the pockets never hold things very well. This one with so many internal pockets would finally keep all my things safe and comfortable!

csiCJ

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Travel Vest

The best vest from SeV/SCOTTEVEST is the Travel Vest for Men in Desert Sand. :D

22 pocket
+ room for the iPad. :cool:
and still room for plenty of other stuff.

I'd be in heaven.

manu1313

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win a Travel Vest for Men, it seems really handy and i will be able to be more addicted to my brand new iPad =D
Thx in advance !

loanhighknight

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
You know, I was skeptical of this thing when I first saw it. It seemed like one of those gimmicky "oh sure, they slapped a big pocket on it and called it a new product"-type deals. But I was checking it out more closely before entering and, in actuality, it's a pretty spiffy jacket. They convinced me: I'd love one!

Last edited:

fishmarketcombo

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
SCOTTEVEST Travel Sport Shorts

I live in an area that is warm nearly all year, so the best choice is the Travel Sport Shorts. I'm especially impressed with NoBulge pockets considering that I'm always carrying at least my iPhone, wallet, and keys in my front pockets. I also appreciate the magnetic enclosures on the pockets for that added sense of security.

gre9del

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm really liking the SEV Soft Shell jacket, I'm a fan of jackets without a ton of exterior pockets or styling. I think Slate is the color for me!

scottder

Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
The SeV Travel Vest for Men would be extremely helpful for my daily commute to Boston, I travel there just about daily, carrying my iPhone, Kindle 2, headphones and various other cables and have been looking into ScottVest products for a while.

Scott

jimrb67

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Several family members will be going to Italy in the early fall, and I can't imagine a more travel-friendly item than the vest or jacket to facilitate a smoother and enjoyable experience. What a great storage and travel medium for carrying our iphones and an ipod touch. Not only will we utilize their unique storage capacity for our phones, but I can also envision storing various camera accessories in these secure and readily available pockets. I think my wife could actually get by without a purse! I'm sure I'll opt for the vest while my wife and daughter will likely consider the jacket with the zip-on-off sleeves. Great looking product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoJo