TiPb Give-Away: $150 SCOTTeVEST Gift Certificate (iPad Give-Away Qualifier)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shangraham

May 28, 2009
Visit site
I have been wanting the Fleece 5.0 since before Christmas. I was going to get it for my Birthday but then it was sold out in my size. I still want one to help endure the Michigan winters.

gregroe

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
I'd love, no wait... I need to win the Quantum Jacket. I carry a lot of things and I'm tired of cargo pants and bulky jackets.
So...please?

garylapointe

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Travel Vest for Me

The Men's Travel Vest is for me.

I want it for 2 reasons:
1) To easily get through security at the airport by having everything in a removable vest.
2) To put all those heavy electronics in my pockets to avoid paying for weight overages in my checked luggage. And it seems like it would distribute the weight more evenly than a backpack!

Gary

tschertz01

Mar 11, 2008
Visit site
I'm partial to the Quantum Jacket but it looks like it's been discontinued :(
Oh well I guess the Evolution Travel Jacket would make a nice alternative. Not sure how convenient having an iPad in a pocket on your back would be but at least it wouldn't dig into my gut. Would work well for the Vespa though.

Brye#IM

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
I'd really love to get the Fleece 5.0 Jacket. I'm in dire need of a new jacket and has lots of pockets for my iPod touch, and (hopefully) iPad ;)

macc8000

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
It is so hard to narrow down. I would like the Cotton Hoodie, Soft Shell Jacket, and Fleece 5.0 Jacket. I would get the most use out of the Hoodie but the Fleece would be great when I visit the family in MN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmb87