Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
11f2a0c25642fb96de39176c7ce4fe39.jpg

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

A bank is simultaneously attacked by two groups of robbers: three high-tech professionals and two rustic buffoons. One bystander is quickly shot and killed, apparently by accident, and seven hostages taken. One of the hostages, an obsessive-compulsive customer, notices several puzzling details, from which he guesses that the coincidence was intentional: the robbers (among others) were lured here, with misleading blueprints and defective equipment, so that another criminal – at the top of the FBI's wanted list of bank robbers – could kill them to cover his own trail.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
A bank is simultaneously attacked by two groups of robbers: three high-tech professionals and two rustic buffoons. One bystander is quickly shot and killed, apparently by accident, and seven hostages taken. One of the hostages, an obsessive-compulsive customer, notices several puzzling details, from which he guesses that the coincidence was intentional: the robbers (among others) were lured here, with misleading blueprints and defective equipment, so that another criminal ? at the top of the FBI's wanted list of bank robbers ? could kill them to cover his own trail.

You effing eee diot. I haven't read anything but a two line synopsis about this movie and you just spoiled everything

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
You effing eee diot. I haven't read anything but a two line synopsis about this movie and you just spoiled everything

I forgot the entire synopsis right after reading it. You should save the movie for another time. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't take you more than 3 minutes to download a different movie.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
That's the purpose of betas. They are not on AppStore. I have subscribed for the beta versions with Ken from the Tapatalk Community forum. He then sends you an invitation so you can test those betas and give feedback