The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good Morning everyone and Happy Monday.....I'm going to make the best of it no matter what.....SMILE

Good Morning Spencerdl
What a great attitude for a Monday morning!...thank you :)
Have a great day :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

We might get some light snow this afternoon! What is going on?? I might be in Florida by the weekend. ;)
This Sunday my gf and I will be going to St. Pete which is my tradition and her first Indycar opening season race at the Izod IndyCar Grand Prix Of St Petersburg. It is what I live for and can't wait. I always get Paddock and sponsor passes from Honda being an ex employee they still give me comp tickets. I wait for this since the beginning of the year.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I would be glad to Elizabeth because I have things to do at work outdoors and it is pouring here and suppose to be all day long!! :(

As soon as it stops raining you won't have anything more to do outside either lol. Oh I hope really that the rain lets up a little till you get your outside work done

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I'm an Indy car fan myself. I've been to Indy a couple of times. Love watching the little cars go really fast!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

As soon as it stops raining you won't have anything more to do outside either lol. Oh I hope really that the rain lets up a little till you get your outside work done

Me too but by the looks at it I don't think so. It is raining so hard I am not even leaving my office to go to the main bldg. Heck I will just do it tomorrow.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I'm an Indy car fan myself. I've been to Indy a couple of times. Love watching the little cars go really fast!
Little cars?? go over 200 MPH and I like the street races which St Pete is but I like the ovals better like the Indy 500. I go to 4 races a year.... St. Pete, Indy 500 and the 2 races they have in Toronto which they started last year, Only use to be 1. Toronto is if I can get off. Last year I did.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

OK so I was working until 2am on Friday, I put in 4 hours on Saturday, and another 4 hours on Sunday...

I hate it when stuff is broken... AARRGGHHH Now I am waiting on Premiere MS support to see if they have a clue.

BUT..... I have coffee and you all :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Little cars?? go over 200 MPH and I like the street races which St Pete is but I like the ovals better like the Indy 500. I go to 4 races a year.... St. Pete, Indy 500 and the 2 races they have in Toronto which they started last year, Only use to be 1. Toronto is if I can get off. Last year I did.

I've watched some of the street races on TV. I prefer the ovals.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Mee too, I really like all sorts of racing......I want to be able to go that fast and not get a speeding ticket....SMILE

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

OK so I was working until 2am on Friday, I put in 4 hours on Saturday, and another 4 hours on Sunday...

I hate it when stuff is broken... AARRGGHHH Now I am waiting on Premiere MS support to see if they have a clue.

BUT..... I have coffee and you all :)
and where is ours??

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I always put myself in the drawing to ride the pace car with Mario Andretti, That would be my dream and I have gone up to 180MPH in a friends Ferrari 430 Scuderia and there is no feeling like it in the world to me. :yes::biggrin:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I always put myself in the drawing to ride the pace car with Mario Andretti, That would be my dream and I have gone up to 180MPH in a friends Ferrari 430 Scuderia and there is no feeling like it in the world to me. :yes::biggrin:

My father in law has done the Nascar fantasy racing thing. I forget where it was. He enjoyed it and has a video of him driving.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Hahahaha !! I can actually be quite happy with a coffee AND a smoothie!!! Thanks bamf

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

My father in law has done the Nascar fantasy racing thing. I forget where it was. He enjoyed it and has a video of him driving.

Isn't there a Nascar fantasy camp in Florida? Ohhh maybe I'm thinking of baseball hahahaha!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

The original one is at Disney World Orlando and since then they have branched at other tracks and venues around the country. I have been at the one in Orlando as a corporate gift from a company i worked for over there for being tops in sales for the year. 8 laps and wide open for 4 of them. Richard Petty started it.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Isn't there a Nascar fantasy camp in Florida? Ohhh maybe I'm thinking of baseball hahahaha!

As i mentioned here YES at Disney World of course in Orlando started by Richard Petty

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77