The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I'm glad you don't still hate me!��
And you know my happy dances are meant to be shared...especially this Victory over the Cowboys one!!! ��

bamf may get a special one once he brings back coffee�� and I like to personalize them occasionally because it's fun!

Happy Wednesday Jag...missed ya!

The return of the BAMF Signature Brew will be tomorrow... Look out for it in the AM :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everyone Happy Wednesday ☕ I guess weather-wise today is the calm before the 'next' storm which like pr1nce will be a rain/sleet/snow mix ! Big family party this weekend so we are praying for decent weather so we don't have people canceling 😕

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 💋

Waving waving hi Wendy!!! Ok it's afternoon now.... Lol
Your party will be wonderful!! Fingers crossed for perfect weather for you!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

It was snow shoveling moving into heavy slush/ice shoveling. It wasn't what I would call fun at all.
Janey I know what you mean.... Oh wait a sec no I don't It is not snowing in Fla where I live and there and not really that cold except in thew morning. what was I thinking.... Forgive me....LOL :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Not many I would let get away with the Cowboy bashing, but my Happy Dancing Queen... For you I let it slide :)

I would even be ok with a happy dance in green and yellow today :)
You took the words out of my mouth bamf since we seem to be the only 2 here that are Cowboys fans.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

You took the words out of my mouth bamf since we seem to be the only 2 here that are Cowboys fans.

They seem to be an obstacle for the Packers. Sadly, I don't think either of our teams will make it. I hope I'm wrong.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good evening everyone! It's been snowing here all afternoon. Salt trucks and plows are out. It took me a little longer to get home tonight. Glad I'm home now. :)
What a real bummer to be in that kind of climate, yopu have my sympathy for real my friend.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77