the images of the new iphone or iphone 5

Terrigno

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
I still couldn't believe this will be the new iPhone. It is so ugly!

If its ugly, then the IPhone 4 must be ugly. It looks almost identical to the 4. With the bigger screen and redisigned bottom. I honestly think it looks great. They didnt change to much of what makes the IPhone 4 look and feel amazing.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is it possible that the people who are calling the new iPhone ugly, as it pertains to the leaked photos, are doing so because the device does not look how they had hoped it would or because there is no drastic change to it's physical appearance/design?

SCdudeBro

Mar 24, 2009
Visit site
I personally would have liked to see more of a redesign. I really liked the 3g round design that the S3 sort of has. When the 4 came out it looked new but also felt awkward to hold. Also little things like picking it up off a flat surface is a P.I.T.A. :p

Sancho90

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Best photos I've seen so far. Personally, I like the new look. If I wasn't only about six months into my contract with my 4S, I would definitely be upgrading. Regardless of how potentially wonky it's gonna look with the elongated screen.

If it has an upgraded camera, though, you best believe I'm gonna be going nuts trying to get it early.

Oh, and, FAKE AND GAY!!!!11!1!!11!!

Sorry, it had to be said, rules of the Internet.

Sent from Sancho's Brain
(New iPad, Tapatalk HD)

rockerchick

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Is it possible that the people who are calling the new iPhone ugly, as it pertains to the leaked photos, are doing so because the device does not look how they had hoped it would or because there is no drastic change to it's physical appearance/design?

No. I'm calling it ugly because the back is just ugly to me. I have no expectations besides for Apple to make beautiful functional devices that just work. That's what they've done since the iPhones inception. I hope this is a fake out.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
No. I'm calling it ugly because the back is just ugly to me. I have no expectations besides for Apple to make beautiful functional devices that just work. That's what they've done since the iPhones inception. I hope this is a fake out.

I understand, but I have a couple of questions for you. Will the back of the new iPhone (as indicated by the leaked photos) prevent you from purchasing it? Also, if you currently own an iPhone, do you usually keep it covered in a protective case?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizayoni