The countdown.....White iPhone 4

ebedoun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
the wife has been patiently waiting for the white iPhone 4.

C'mon apple, just let me pre-order it already.

stkywik

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
At this point, it looks as though the white iP4 will remain in the land of the Sasquatch. I'm wondering if we will ever see it, now.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I have to ask what is the deal with the white phone being called feminine??? I've looked it over and over still don't get it? I'm getting the black one because I think it looks so much better with the steel band. Anyway I just don't see how it looks girly? if it was pink, violet sure I could understand but seriously white ?!? :confused:

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Well girly or not, seems no one is getting a white one till later this year! Whatever that means, I am sure glad I wasn't waiting on one.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I have to ask what is the deal with the white phone being called feminine??? I've looked it over and over still don't get it? I'm getting the black one because I think it looks so much better with the steel band. Anyway I just don't see how it looks girly? if it was pink, violet sure I could understand but seriously white ?!? :confused:

There is a long-standing association in human society that light = female, dark = male.

It's very prevalent in the history of many civilizations, over the last several thousand years. The imagery mainly stems from the common lifestyle in ancient civilizations where the male would be outside doing the physical work and would therefore become tanned, and the female would be inside raising children and would therefore remain more pale.

It's very funny how these things can effect us in such a way, thousands of years after the fact.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy