The Blacklist

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Dear me, so am I. I expect it will take a bit longer before it reaches these hallowed shores though.

And there was me hoping i'd be living in LA by now too :(

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Just binge watched the entire first season. Wow!!! What an amazing show! Spader is soooo good in this. Can't wait for Monday!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I don't know about y'all but season 2 just isn't doing much for me...I still enjoy watching it, but it's not really captivating like the first season. I can only really figure to attribute it to the lack luster performances from the supporting characters, because Spader is doing fantastic as usual.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I don't know about y'all but season 2 just isn't doing much for me...I still enjoy watching it, but it's not really captivating like the first season. I can only really figure to attribute it to the lack luster performances from the supporting characters, because Spader is doing fantastic as usual.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Oh, and is it just me or was episode 2 a bit of a mess? Just seemed to be all over the place plot wise.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I've only just finished the episodes of season 2 we have so far, and honestly...they either switched writers or the writers just lost their way because season 2 flat out sucks.

Sangathegame

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
I love this show, but need to get caught up. Is it me or is the lady that plays Elizabeth Keen a terrible actress? I just don't like her character at all.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I love this show, but need to get caught up. Is it me or is the lady that plays Elizabeth Keen a terrible actress? I just don't like her character at all.

The Blacklist is an excellent TV show, and last night's episode continued it excellence, in my opinion. As for the Keen character, I think the actress plays it quite well.

Last edited:

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Resurrecting this thread -- anyone else watching The Blacklist? It's one of my favorite shows -- Spader is amazing. I could flip a coin on Lizzie's character but it seems I'm not alone on that one. Part of me feels the writing, vs the acting.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Resurrecting this thread -- anyone else watching The Blacklist? It's one of my favorite shows -- Spader is amazing. I could flip a coin on Lizzie's character but it seems I'm not alone on that one. Part of me feels the writing, vs the acting.
I've watch the show from the beginning, and I find it amazing. Can't wait for the new season to begin. As for the characters, they all fit, in my opinion.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site

Been watching this one since the beginning. I preferred Lizzie more at the beginning of the series. It's Tom I'm not keen on and how he miraculously survives all the time. I do like that Red has a ulterior motive to everything.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Been watching this one since the beginning. I preferred Lizzie more at the beginning of the series. It's Tom I'm not keen on and how he miraculously survives all the time. I do like that Red has a ulterior motive to everything.

It's almost as if they all have their own subplots going on at the same time and sometimes they intersect.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site

I like the Tom character quite a bit. I have a bad feeling that he doesn't survive the season, however....

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl