The biggest thing you'd like in IOS 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timberwolf

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Ability to insert pictures in emails after you start typing instead of having to do it from the photos app, and a more refined version of Bite Sms where you can reply directly from the notification, without having to close your current app. Notifications that appeared on the top bar like Android would work great in addition to that :)

Mebelniitur

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Лучшая мебель

Компания WHITE EAGLE HONG-KONG LTD - Ваш партнёр в КИТАЕ !
Доставка и таможенная очистка грузов из Китая
- контейнерные перевозки
- доставка небольших и сборных грузов
- доставка авиа грузов
- таможенная очистка(Россия, Украина)
- широкий выбор качественной мебели в Китае
partner-china com/ru/tovary-iz-kitaya/mebelnyj-tur-v-kitaj html]Купить мебель в Китае
- услуги склада и грузчиков (Китай)
- экспедирование
- доставка негабаритных грузов
- организация мебельных туров в Китае

baharharre

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I also want Cloud service for itunes...i think most people want this feature

Cloud service for itunes, so you dont have to keep your entire library on your phone. Download what you want to listen to and then delete when your done, kinda to replace playlists.

JacintoLatimer

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
ray ban aviators ebay

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your posts, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the excellent work.

dmcmoran

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
There seems to be trend of posts being hijacked by spammers. As you have to be a member to post, perhaps the mods could suspend the offenders from posting? Word would soon get round and perhaps this would stop.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
This had potential to be an interesting thread then spamers ruined it for everyone. I would like to have ability to change mail tones without jail breaking. A today type feature on home screen would also be cool. I know this is possible with jail breaking but would rather not.

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Notifications that don't interrupt what I'm doing. Apple is great at making things beautiful. This needs to be done. I'm encouraged by the recent hire of the WebOS guru who designed their excellent notifications system.

anon(4697585)

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I've never understood why you would want weather on the Home screen? Surely you'd check it once in the morning and remember what is is going to be?? To me having it on the Home screen would be annoying! Although the **choice** to have it there or not would be great!

ajonesma

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I doubt that Steve would allow widgets on his precious iphone. I think it would make the homescreen look junky, I like keeping mine pretty empty and clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.