Text messages not being sent to some contacts?

blueshevy

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure if it is iOS6 issue or just a coincidence but since upgrading my 4S my text messages have become unreliable. It appears that messages to certain contacts (and there doesn't seem to be a common thread about which ones) don't get delivered. I have sat next to 3 different contacts and sent them all the same message at the same time; 1 delivered instantly, 1 was delayed and the 3rd never arrived.
I don't appear to have incoming message issues, although I can't be certain, just outgoing. Anyone else experiencing this and/or have a solution please?

blueshevy

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
So, it is just a coincidence then? Or do a significent number of the 140 viewers have the same problem and are looking for the answer but there isn't one?

zzkknn

Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
I am experiencing the very same problem and it is driving me crazy. Actually I have to say that the gradual upgrades of my iOS made my iPhone less and less useful. It starts from the fact that originally I could print on my wireless printer without any problem which is a feature that was eliminated, and only icloud compatible printers can be used, which is a big nonsense, since why would one replace his perfectly working printer just because some narrow minded person degraded the features in the iOS. my iPAD my iPHONE both are getting less and less useful and since I have them for almost 4 years now, and altough I was initially considering to go completely Apple including my PC and laptop, now I am going to keep my windows based computers when I upgrade and I will switch to Android based systems in the near future when I do my upgrades on my mobile and tablet.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
If you had your iPad for almost 4 years you must work for Apple. The iPad itself is a little over 2 years old. iPhone is just 5 years old. Come on Man!!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burningroad