Tapatalk

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
For those of you using tapatalk I have questions. I see many use it. What else is that app good for besides posting to forums and adding pics to it? I'm surprised there's not a free app for that. I'm thinking of purchasing it but I probably won't if I can't find much use for it. I don't "live" on forums so I just can't see spending money for it. If I do I'd probably use it for a lil while being new then probably not use it after a while. Is there other purpose for that app?

Hoagie5252

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
You can use it for multiple forums. I use it daily and have been for over a month. I take quick look daily and noticed a learn something new all the time by just reading new post. I would recommend it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
This is the I Love you forum I use. That's why it probably wouldn't be worth it for me. Wish there was an app for this forum. Kind of like cb.com had.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I only use tapatalk for Crackberry and tipb. It is an awesome app. I almost never go into the forum anymore. It's just so much easier then the site. Even the site on the computer.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I only use tapatalk for Crackberry and tipb. It is an awesome app. I almost never go into the forum anymore. It's just so much easier then the site. Even the site on the computer.

I completely agreed. I was reluctant to buy Tapatalk but man am I glad I did!! It's great!! I use it strictly for TiPB (at this point) but there are a lot of great forums that I'd like to join!

StaticFX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
+1

Tapatalk is one of the few apps i paid for that i think was worth it. It makes using TiPB and CB so simple to use on the phone. Hands Down... the best

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
The only thing missing is notifications. I swear I can't figure out how to get notifications.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mort1mer

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
There seem to be more and more forums that have taken to tapatalk. I like that it keeps track of unread threads for each site I'm on. One app to use for loads of stuff.