Tapatalk 2 App

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
How are you getting the blue with the white background? I only see the default orange and the gray in my settings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Finally! The last couple betas had the requirement to set up a username for your Tapatalk ID to upload pics via Tapatalk (one forum I visit only allows uploads that way with Tapatalk) and it wouldn't take a username for me. But I finally got one set and can upload via Tapatalk again.

Blazin' tappity tap tap 2 you!

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
How are you getting the blue with the white background? I only see the default orange and the gray in my settings.

Nevermind. I got the blue settings now in the update I got this morning. Love it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
How do you update to the new Tapatalk 2?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you already have Tapatalk 2 installed, the App Store should alert you via badge of an update. Select the App Store app, go to the update section and select to update.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I love the new Blue theme. It looks so much brighter on my White iPhone and iPad Mini.

The only thing I miss now from the first Tapatalk and hope they can add it in another update, is the ability to lock the Tapatalk app. I know there are many who didn't care for this, however, I did use it before and liked having that feature.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
If the update version for Tapatalk 2 is 1.5.2, then I got the update. If it's not, I haven't been notified.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If the update version for Tapatalk 2 is 1.5.2, then I got the update. If it's not, I haven't been notified.

See the attached screenshot in regard to what version number is the latest.
arebe6es.jpg

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Ok, now I see. That version is on the iPhone. I use the iPad, that's why I don't have your version. Thanks for your help

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Ok, now I see. That version is on the iPhone. I use the iPad, that's why I don't have your version. Thanks for your help

You're very welcome. One thing to note, however. A few of us are having problems with the latest iPhone version logging in to the Mobile Nations forum. We keep getting the error depicted in the attached screenshot.

e5emede6.jpg

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

One other important thing to note, Tapatalk a d Tapatalk 2 are two separate apps. Tapatalk version numbers start with 1 and Tapatalk 2 version numbers start with 2. And Tapatalk 2 is not an update or upgrade to Tapatalk, it's a separate stand alone app.

Blazin' tappity tap tap 2 you!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vincie855