Take a Picture of yourself with your new iphone

nitsuj

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I just snapped this pic, downloaded the photobucket app, and posted the pic. All from my phone. So yes you can. Download the photobucket app and it's easy.
ac6bd0a1.jpg

nitsuj

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
LOL! I just took the pic to test to see if I could do the whole process on the iPhone to answer Ringfinger's question. I wasn't really going for a glamor shot or anything. I could have smiled. I also could have shaved. And maybe photoshopped those ridiculous things I call eyebrows. But as we've already established, this place is mostly dudes, so who am I trying to impress? I'm going to be ugly no matter what, no sense getting too fancy. ;-)

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
LOL! I just took the pic to test to see if I could do the whole process on the iPhone to answer Ringfinger's question. I wasn't really going for a glamor shot or anything. I could have smiled. I also could have shaved. And maybe photoshopped those ridiculous things I call eyebrows. But as we've already established, this place is mostly dudes, so who am I trying to impress? I'm going to be ugly no matter what, no sense getting too fancy. ;-)

you got a point there LMAO!!!

Ringfinger

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Does it really matter if Photobucket compresses? I will download the full versions at home anyway. But, does it? I guess that is my only, for my own edification, question now.

nitsuj

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Does it really matter if Photobucket compresses? I will download the full versions at home anyway. But, does it? I guess that is my only, for my own edification, question now.

It doesn't matter to me. Not in the context of posting pictures to forums. When I want to save a quality file for later printing, I wouldn't use Photobucket.

shinbone

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
. . . . . when someone takes a picture of themself using a bathroom mirror, am I the only one that looks to see if the toilet is visible in the picture with a "floater" in it??

(remember that famous pic circulating on web of the female that took a pic of herself in bathroom and forgot to flush?) hahaha

Ringfinger

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
. . . . . when someone takes a picture of themself using a bathroom mirror, am I the only one that looks to see if the toilet is visible in the picture with a "floater" in it??

(remember that famous pic circulating on web of the female that took a pic of herself in bathroom and forgot to flush?) hahaha

Link please?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4