Tablets are completely useless/crap and pointless!!

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I really like my little $30 fire 7 from last year 🤷🏻*♂️. I have a 6 plus but tend to use the tablet more when I’m at home for ebook reading or streaming tv or cruising the forums.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
105c21ca161246664afbc27d866c723e.jpg

This is my main computer. It does roughly 99% of what I need it to do.

My phone is good, but it cannot beat my iPad.

The same here. I still use my desktop computer to pay bills on so I can print out receipts.

I also use another desktop conuter for my banking programme.

Last edited:

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
In complete disagreement. Tablets and laptops still are needed. Individual choice.
I use a tablet a lot. Daily. I am not using now because am selling it so I have it ready for selling. My new one is on order and ships on the 30th. Can’t wait to have it

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
In complete disagreement. Tablets and laptops still are needed. Individual choice.
I use a tablet a lot. Daily. I am not using now because am selling it so I have it ready for selling. My new one is on order and ships on the 30th. Can’t wait to have it

That is like desktop computers. Many peeps still use those.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I disagree; I use my iPad almost exclusively when at home (which is a lot at the moment) There has not been a laptop or desktop in this house for about five years, don’t need one.
The thing is, that although I like my iPhones I do not really think I need one ! What I would ultimately like is a sort of feature phone with optimised text and phone facility perhaps with a basic camera and good maps/gps. Small, with a really good battery, Something for an Apple boffin to do perhaps ?

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I disagree; I use my iPad almost exclusively when at home (which is a lot at the moment) There has not been a laptop or desktop in this house for about five years, don’t need one.
The thing is, that although I like my iPhones I do not really think I need one ! What I would ultimately like is a sort of feature phone with optimised text and phone facility perhaps with a basic camera and good maps/gps. Small, with a really good battery, Something for an Apple boffin to do perhaps ?

Display boffin. I have no idea what that is. Will check int the Apple Boffin product.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77