Syncing from iOS or iTunes to Apple TV?

italodance

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm gonna purchase my first Apple TV G4 soon, And already read many articles about it for using or installing the stuffs...you know...but i have a serious question which there was not any related topic or info about it anywhere.

Well i purchase movies and TV shows via my iPhone 6S Plus (usually watch them on that as well) and transferred or better i say synced all of them to my iTunes for keeping safe whole library. anyway i would like to sync or transfer my library to Apple TV without any streaming or Home sharing or...in order to watch them.

So did you get me? yeah i want to have my media library on my Apple TV as well but don't know if it is possible to Sync them without losing more internet bandwidth to re-download them again.

So no Home Sharing, No Streaming and No downloading, Just a simple Sync same as other Apple's devices.

Thank you for guiding me.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
You do nothing. The AppleTV will play anything that is stored in your computer's iTunes library...no syncing involved. That's what HomeShare is for...playing your media on any device...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77