SwitchEasy Nude

Chris_c81

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Wow. It's like I received a totally different case to some of you guys. That or I'm more easily pleased loo

Thats several posts I've read talking about how their Nude has a chip here and there, sharp edges etc. I don't have amy of that or even finger prints!

I admit I ha hoped it wasn't rigid plastic but otherwise it's a damned fine case offering good protection without being obtrusive.

fresh1

Aug 8, 2008
Visit site
I too am unhappy with the case ( but let me explain ) .. I think it might be just the Ultra Clear Nude that is having problems ... I was really excited about this case ..

When it arrived it was already scratched .. Before i even put the case on ..( they are not deep scratches but like swirls all over the case ).. If it was just a few scratches it wont even have bothered me.. Plus I know I am going to probably scratch the hell out of the case in daily use( thats whats its for . so you dont scratch your phone ).. but I didn't expect the case to be shipped to me all scratched up ...

Like I said i think the problem is mostly with the Ultra Clear ( but not positive on this )... I really do like the case ( other than all the scratches)..

I have spoke with customer service ( they are really nice and I have had a really good experience with them )..

I really like the case . it fits well ( although the left hand upper corner seems to stick out of the case a bit).. and other than the scratches it seems like a nice little case ( like others have said i dunno how well it would do with drop protection though... )

Switch Easy is aware of the problems with the scratches .. Here is a email response they sent me ..

The fine scratches that you are showing me in the picture are from normal wear with this case. the scratches are caused by the case flexing. Even if I shipped you a case with no scratches within a week or two it would look the same as the one you have. Now that you know what causes the scratches you can decide if the Nude is or is not the case for you. Please let us know what you would like to do and we will try our best to get you there.

Sincerely,Zoe.SwitchEasy USA Customer Service.

From the feedback on the web it seems most peeps that are having problems bought the Ultra Clear case.. I might try a white one or Ultra black and see how that goes..

Fresh1

Last edited:

Chris_c81

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Nice that they repy but still not a valid excuse for why it SHIPPED like that. Out of the box you'd expect it to be pristine.

Havin said that just looked closely at my White one and I do have scratches only problem is no idea if that was from wear and tear in my pocket or out the box.

Obviously the scratches show up more clearly on the clear colours.

Rolf

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I received my UltraBlack Nude on Monday. Mine also arrived with some scuff marks all along the back and with a few of the edges being razor sharp. The case fits like a glove however, and I'm digging the 30 pin connector cover and the headphone jack plug.

One thing I did not appreciate was the envelope it shipped in said "NUDE ULTRABLACK" in big black bold letters, and now the mail-lady thinks I'm a pervert.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SarahWilkerson