Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
apple_watch_series_4_9to5mac.jpg

https://youtu.be/pPU72f67gZc

https://9to5mac.com/2018/08/30/exclusive-apple-watch-series-4/

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I really like this Watch face. A little busy, but I can handle it.

It also shows that Apple could totally make a round Watch face work more than well enough for a lot of people (meaning ME! :laughing: )

But seriously, folks... I hope Apple will also give us a couple of really nice, new Watch faces.

And the bands! We know there will be new bands. MUST RESIST...

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I like the red ring rather than the red dot. That watch face, though.At least what's shown, waaaaaay too busy for me (but, yeah, I'd guess you can turn off some of those complications.)

That said, unless my S2 breaks, I won't be getting one anyway.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The device looks good to me, but I won’t be getting it. My Series 3 is still going strong. I will be irritated if they make a watch face that is only available for the next series Watch.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I am so in for one. But it'll just be one unless Apple drops the price down to that of the current non-LTE Watches.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I like that a lot but I’m not sure it will replace the S3 I just picked up earlier this year. That watch face looks awesome though. I’m hoping they make it available for prior models I doubt they will.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
The device looks good to me, but I won’t be getting it. My Series 3 is still going strong. I will be irritated if they make a watch face that is only available for the next series Watch.

Well, they did for the Nike edition, so be prepared to get irritated.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I'm digging the leaked Apple Watch Series 4. Makes me consider upgrading my Series 2.

Just do it! You know you want to. My latest Watch is an S2, and I think there'll be enough of a jump in processor power to warrant an upgrade.

And I want LTE. I'll have to chose the case wisely as I will probably only have one S4. Only two things could change that:

Apple drops the price of LTE Watches to current non-LTE Watches (it could happen)
carriers come out with a 'family plan' for Watch LTE (never happen)

Ok, three things— if I win the Lotto big time. But then I'd have to play.

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
@Mac Guy knowing me I’ll probably upgrade this time around especially since I have a plethora of Apple Watch bands. My justification is the possibility that Apple may change the watch design in the future that could make my watch bands incompatible so I need to get the most useful life that I can out of all the rainbow colors of bands that I own. At least this is the dialogue going on in my head right now. Who am I kidding though that leaked Series 4 is a stunner to me so it’s definitely calling my name along with an upgrade for my stepchild 7 Plus to round out the package deal nicely

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
I like the face, the rest doesn't make me want to upgrade from my S2. Hopefully we get the face on older models, but even if not I won't be upgrading.

I count 9 complications on the picture if you include the text around the face, which looks like the calendar complication.

Jaidyn Belbin

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site

If the S4 is getting a larger display with rounded corners, then I'd expect that to be the case unfortunately.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
That watch face is super attractive, if as others have said, a bit too busy. I especially like the four corner complications. And I love that the crown isn't red! There's a 99% chance I'll have one of these the first day they are available. Apple is going to get a lot of my money in September!