Spirit Jailbreak freezing iTunes

br4nd0n

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Today I Jailbroke my iPhone 3Gs 16g, just to see what could be done, and how much different it is, after I was done looking, I tried to uninstall just for the time being, and couldn't find out how, so I did the stupid thing and "Restored" my iPhone, from iTunes. And now my problem is it seems like it's restored, but when I open up iTunes, it automatically freezes, and I don't know how to solve this, any ideas of what I did wrong, is there a correct way of removing "Spirit"? that I messed up on?

sschlesinger

Nov 7, 2006
Visit site
Today I Jailbroke my iPhone 3Gs 16g, just to see what could be done, and how much different it is, after I was done looking, I tried to uninstall just for the time being, and couldn't find out how, so I did the stupid thing and "Restored" my iPhone, from iTunes. And now my problem is it seems like it's restored, but when I open up iTunes, it automatically freezes, and I don't know how to solve this, any ideas of what I did wrong, is there a correct way of removing "Spirit"? that I messed up on?

So did u find a fix for this yet cause i'm having the same problems i even uninstalled all apple programs restarted computer then reinstalled and it still didn't work.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4