Spark email from Readdle

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I can get my Gmail, Yahoo, AOL but it will not accept the correct credentials for my Outlook account. It will let me use my personal Outlook but not my work. Doesn't make sense to me.

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your rapid response. I have to be able to communicate with my colleagues 24/7. As I am always on call. I will contact Readdle on tomorrow. Thanks for your advice.

Trooper27

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
Want to like this app but the notifications never work for me. They either do not display badge notifications or display them late. I am using Gmail app and Outlook app with no issues.

vneovw

Apr 28, 2016
Visit site
It's 2016 and I'm having this exact problem.. wtf?! Did you ever find a solution or just end up abandoning the app. Aside from this (major) issue, Spark is far and away the best put together email client I've ever used on iOS, but I can't realistically use it if I'm not notified of new emails..

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It's 2016 and I'm having this exact problem.. wtf?! Did you ever find a solution or just end up abandoning the app. Aside from this (major) issue, Spark is far and away the best put together email client I've ever used on iOS, but I can't realistically use it if I'm not notified of new emails..

You sure your notifications are set correctly in Settings > Notifications > Spark?

Bruno de Malaisie

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
Same here. Sent them details.
They say that they are working o nit, that some people have this issue...
Airmail is good but has no AppleWatch app.
Outlook is very fast, but boring.
Spark is not as faster as Outlook or Airmail, but looks as good as airmail. But battery is drained very fast.
I've asked Spark to send me a Beta version since they are working on the battery issue...

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm not having any issues with notifications any more. I did when I updated to one of the iOS betas. Deleting the app and reinstalling fixed it for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jp8