songs automatically deleted from my library i am using iphone 6s plus why its happening

I

iMore Question

songs automatically deleted from my iphone 6s plus library why its happening i am living in Pakistan will Apple take responsibility for those iphone users who are living outside the USA specially users of Pakistan??? and i am also having problem that my touch screen stopped working suddenly anytime than i have to restart the iphone than only its works what is going with the Apple these kind of problem never occurred in iphone and what i suppose to do if Apple don't take the responsibility of its iphone users living outside the USA specially in Pakistan

trw1602

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
I have the same issue intermittently with my 6s touchscreen. The best thing you can do is do a hard reset by pressing the sleep/wake button and the home button at the same time until the white screen with the Apple logo appears.

As far as your music: can you give me more information? Are you backing up your Music in iTunes? How are you getting music to your iPhone?