Software or Hardware Glitch?

BassSoLow

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
Picked up my new iPhone 8 Plus last night.

When I turn on the phone, the screen seems to flicker. This happens on the boot up screen. So, the screen is black with the white apple in the middle. The screen jitters a bit and a grayish line quickly jumps across the bottom of the screen while the phone is booting up.

Seems to work fine after boot up.

Anyone else seeing this happen?

FaisDogg

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site

When I turn on the phone, the screen seems to flicker. This happens on the boot up screen. So, the screen is black with the white apple in the middle. The screen jitters a bit and a grayish line quickly jumps across the bottom of the screen while the phone is booting up.

Known bug for iOS 11, you’re not alone. It only happens during boot.

BassSoLow

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
I did visit the Apple Store this evening. Tried Turing off a few of the demo space grey phones and booting them back up. None of them had this issue. So I swapped out my phone. The phone that I swapped out for has the same issue...:/ Go figure...lol

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site

I just did a reset to see if I followed the instructions correctly and I think I see what you mean. On my phone the line was closer to the middle of the screen. Everything seems to work fine though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flickoo