So it happened but has anyone seen one of these

bcbbanga4l

Trusted Member
Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
So I told myself I would wait for the iPhone 12s (iPhone 13) but I caved found a ok deal and got the 12 lol what im hoping there is to three is one of those stands for the back of the phone that does not need to be stickers on. A stand that is just a magnet like some of these wallet mag safe and wallet/stands are. The closest I found is the motet one I think but that is also a wallet. Has anyone seen any of these that are just stands?

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
So I told myself I would wait for the iPhone 12s (iPhone 13) but I caved found a ok deal and got the 12 lol what im hoping there is to three is one of those stands for the back of the phone that does not need to be stickers on. A stand that is just a magnet like some of these wallet mag safe and wallet/stands are. The closest I found is the motet one I think but that is also a wallet. Has anyone seen any of these that are just stands?

I just have a few light and cheap stands. A seller had a 3 pack after an original purchase so I keep one in my briefcase, one in kitchen or desk, family has the rest. That way I can always have a naked phone with no fuss and switch between cases. It's a clean strategy whether that's handling the phone or keeping things clean. It makes washing a case and phone easy when I get home.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost