Smart battery case

tdelfie03

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
I have only had my case since Jan and I'm already having issues with it charging. Is this a common problem, is it worth getting a new one?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
iPhone 7 it's the apple smart battery case

Other than what you've described, I haven't heard of any such issues with the smart battery case. Hopefully, those who use that particular battery case will off advice/suggestions soon. In the meantime, if there is an Apple Store near you, stop by and inquire about the issues you're having with one of the geniuses. They may replace it for you.

tdelfie03

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
Other than what you've described, I haven't heard of any such issues with the smart battery case. Hopefully, those who use that particular battery case will off advice/suggestions soon. In the meantime, if there is an Apple Store near you, stop by and inquire about the issues you're having with one of the geniuses. They may replace it for you.

I bought the case on amazon and have sent them an email, if that doesn't get me anywhere I will try going to an Apple Store.
Thanks for the advice

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I bought the case on amazon and have sent them an email, if that doesn't get me anywhere I will try going to an Apple Store.
Thanks for the advice

You're very welcome, and enjoy the rest of your weekend...:)

tdelfie03

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
Update: I contacted Amazon and I have a new case coming Tuesday! One of the reasons I love Amazon! They always make things right.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vber