Show us your iPhone 5S Homescreen:

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Ah. Did you try the one I just wrote? I can't remember if it changed those icons or not. Hmm.

It gave them an icon mask (which other themes do as well) but the settings, phone, messages, and stock weather icon never look any different (the icon art/picture still looks the same as stock).

Every single theme does this even though on the screen shot on Cydia shows those icons as being themed.

I think it has something to do with winterboard not being 100% because of iOS 8.

Edit: the only theme that I've tried that has those icons themed (phone, messages etc.) is iOS 8 infinity so I guess you have to use a theme that was updated for iOS 8.

Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Well......it has been quite an exciting day for me, as well as my mom & dad. We all took a special trip to Apple today instead of tomorrow and bought ourselves 32gb 5S'. I am just over the moon about the gold one💰 she's a beaut !! Definite keeper !! For now I bought myself the Apple leather case in brown, and I also have one coming in the mail in beige. Along with that, I took Spencer's advice and got a Spigen clear case as well to show off my beautiful GOLD baby😍😃

Special thanks to Spencer for making these walls for me as my gold 5S makes her debut on the runway 💃👑
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1415228120.131718.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1415228133.246926.jpg

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Well......it has been quite an exciting day for me, as well as my mom & dad. We all took a special trip to Apple today instead of tomorrow and bought ourselves 32gb 5S'. I am just over the moon about the gold one�� she's a beaut !! Definite keeper !! For now I bought myself the Apple leather case in brown, and I also have one coming in the mail in beige. Along with that, I took Spencer's advice and got a Spigen clear case as well to show off my beautiful GOLD baby����

Special thanks to Spencer for making these walls for me as my gold 5S makes her debut on the runway ����
View attachment 70709View attachment 70710

ConGrats Pink. A day early is always NICE....SMILE

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77