Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

t3ddie

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Oh nice ss t3ddie !! I like your weather, is it a widget ? If so where could i find it pls ?
TIA :)

Hi Wendy,

Yes it's an iWidget called vCloud. So you need to install iWidget and the vCloud iWidget both from cydia.
When you installed them you press on a empty space on your springboard and you will see a list with widgets.
You select the vcloud widget and you will get another screen where you can select 12 or 24 hours, the language of the widget, celsius or fahrenheit and when you are done you press " add ".
The widget will show up in the top of your springboard but you can slide it where ever you want it and that's it!
Let me know if you anymore questions.

INDROIDWETRUST

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
C4ED5FC9-5425-4DFF-93CD-14B023CDDAD4-369-0000000F07ADFE4F.jpg

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi Wendy,

Yes it's an iWidget called vCloud. So you need to install iWidget and the vCloud iWidget both from cydia.
When you installed them you press on a empty space on your springboard and you will see a list with widgets.
You select the vcloud widget and you will get another screen where you can select 12 or 24 hours, the language of the widget, celsius or fahrenheit and when you are done you press " add ".
The widget will show up in the top of your springboard but you can slide it where ever you want it and that's it!
Let me know if you anymore questions.

Thank you so much Tamara for this info !!! I really appreciate it as I'm not the most techy tool in the box....Lol !

Lawns

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Hi Lawns.....I looked on iPhantom's blog but couldn't find these icons. Maybe they are not available anymore :(
At the home page, scroll to the bottom. Select previous entries (bottom left). The name of the theme is Paisley Mini Theme, IOS 6, iPhone5 :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77