Should I upgrade?

zm976311

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
The main thing that attracts me to the 4S is the better camera (I pretty much take pictures with my phone more than anything...my photo library has around 600 photos now) and the faster processing speed. My 4 lags every now and then.

I really wish Apple would've put LTE on the 4S. Oh well. The next iPhone will logically have it. I will have to just think it over some more, I guess. If my 4 starts having more and more problems, I'll definitely upgrade.
This post should pretty mich scream out to you to get the 64GB. You have 24GB of music, 4GB of apps... this will take up pretty damn close to all of the space on the 32GB. You will have zero space for photos and videos (which take up a TON of space, especially video. Also, I'm not hopping on the LTE train until the LTE enabled phones come with bigger batteries by default... LTE is too much of a drain right now. 3G with decent service is perfectly fine for me. But back to the point... if you want to keep all your music and apps and photos get the 64GB. I have the 16GB because there's no way I could keep all my music on my phone... They don't make a big enough phone yet, so I carry my iPod in my bag. Any video I take gets transfered onto my computer as soon as I get home. Get the 64GB and be happy... as of this message I'm happy with my 16GB, but wouldn't mind the extra space.

Ip.fanboy

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I had the black iPhone 4 16gb so i upgraded it on december 11th. Because i have a lot of apps and a lot of music i bought the 32gbs one, so now i have my complete library of music plus a lot of games and other apps and still have space! like 4 gbs left. I got the iPhone 4s in white, 32 gb and i love it... its so fast and the 3g is faster now AT LEAST FOR ME plus the camera is awesome. So for me the upgrade was worth it.

DOnt wait!!!! I'm very weak when it comes to apple products! lol... ill sell my iPhone 4s when the iPhone 5/6 comes out so ill have no problem with that. BUT NOW IM ENJOYING THE LASTEST AND NEWEST PRODUCT OF APPLE.

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Ha. AT&T surprised me and stated today (via my work's upgrade checker that I got bored and randomly opened) that I am now eligible for a regular phone upgrade. Still don't think I'm gonna go for it, though.

dj2big

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
The iPhone 4S 64gig is my first iPhone and yes im a phone junky I have had blackberrys and tons of androids when the iPhone 5 comes out I will be getting it as well can't help it I'm addicted :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scottgard