should I get and iPhone 6 4.7? or an Android?

Squeeze Play

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
The status bar issue idk what to say.. Lmao it looks like a transition to me... But speaking on transitions... I'd rather them be quick to none compared to the corney sloppy ones on Samsung.... I HATE em!!.
Android as a whole will be getting apple like transitions on the next version Android L... Much like Apple added some Android like features... Its crazy how the lines between the 2 are getting so blurred.

The HTC one series is touted top 3 smartphones on most tech sites because of its attention to the details man... U just happened to not like HTC's straight forward approach. But lets be clear only one company in my opinion has nailed transitions and thats Apple.. No Android OEM comes close and to me HTC's M7 and M8 is the best at a clean experience right there with iPhone. You are the only person i have ever heard say HTC's m8 is not a great user experience... But its ur opinion...

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Uh, I think you replied to the wrong person., and that's my opinion. :D

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Honestly my advice is... Stop buying Samsung Android phones... Try a Nexus, HTC, Hell even LG... But although Samsung sells the most it's in my opinion the worst experience on android unless its a Note device..

Posted via the iMore App for Android
I had an HTC too. Didn't enjoy that experience either.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77