shapesly - a free time killer indie game for the boring minutes of your life

sfluecki

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
hi -

my name is Sebastian and after writing BUDGT a well known personal finance app (also featured on iMore some time ago) i decided to do something productive with my semester break and teach myself how to build iOS games.

the result of this work is now available on the App Store and is shapesly & completely free to play on all iOS devices (universal).

it's a minimalistic 'endless' 'one-tap' game where the player only needs to tap the right shape, while the game becomes faster and faster until almost impossible.

i hope you like it and am looking forward to your feedback :)

Links:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shapesly-tap-right-shape-to/id927862973?mt=8&at=10l3Vy
Homepage
Twitter Feed

Attachments

• 5.5-inch-retina-display-2.jpg
    5.5-inch-retina-display-2.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 5.5-inch-retina-display-3.jpg
    5.5-inch-retina-display-3.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 5.5-inch-retina-display-1.jpg
    5.5-inch-retina-display-1.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Default-Landscape@3x.jpg
    Default-Landscape@3x.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:

WP7Nettwerk

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
Urgh one more in-app purchase game. Blocked from any install on my phone forever. I'll install only when you make in-app purchase free. Pay Once & Play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sfluecki

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
Urgh one more in-app purchase game. Blocked from any install on my phone forever. I'll install only when you make in-app purchase free. Pay Once & Play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

understandable.
the only one in-app purchase is to remove an ad that is shown after the game (no ads during the game).
all content is installed & there is no 'add-ons', 'level purchases' or similar.
the game is fully playable without spending money without any obstacles.

so in this sense - the game is 'dont pay once & play' :)
the ads will not interfere with your gameplay and only appear on the game over screen.

the game is too small to charge money for it (even though it took considerable time to build it) so this was the approach i chose.

sfluecki

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
Shapesly 1.1 with optimization for the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus just got released to the App Store. Should noe be crisp on all iOS devices.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyvu