Searching for Twitter app

bcarruth62

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I am searching for a twitter app with the easiest multi account navigation. I used to have Tweetdeck but we all know what happened there, Hootsuite isn't bad but would like to see it update in real time instead of having to pull down all the time. I was wondering if there was an app out there that allows you to swipe to a different account. LiveCuration 2 is the closest but it will only swipe within the same account not from one account to another. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Bob

DYLANHABKIRK

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I am searching for a twitter app with the easiest multi account navigation. I used to have Tweetdeck but we all know what happened there, Hootsuite isn't bad but would like to see it update in real time instead of having to pull down all the time. I was wondering if there was an app out there that allows you to swipe to a different account. LiveCuration 2 is the closest but it will only swipe within the same account not from one account to another. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Bob

Here's a good article for multiple twitter account users, mostly desktop apps - 22 best Twitter apps to download today | News | TechRadar

This article is for multiple accounts, for both computer use, and iPhone use - 25 Twitter Apps to Manage Multiple Accounts

Hope that helps, even just a tad!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
There are a good deal of "easy" Twitter clients available, but I don't know of any that will do what you specifically seek. Having said that, you've already tried a few so go ahead and try a few more. I recommend you start with Tweetbot and/or the official Twitter app.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77