Saved By the Screen Protector

anon(10101748)

Dec 6, 2016
Visit site
I've never been a fan of screen protectors for any phone. Then I got my iPhone 7 and was convinced I "needed" a screen protector. I wish I could remember which one cause it was all special and fancy with a life time guarantee. About an hour ago my phone was on my gym bag and dropped my keys and put what appeared to be a chip and crack in the phone. Nope...pulled back my screen protector and the phone was perfect. Anybody else ever get saved by a screen protector. I always hear people debate which is best but rarely hear stories of them ever being needed?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I've never been a fan of screen protectors for any phone. Then I got my iPhone 7 and was convinced I "needed" a screen protector. I wish I could remember which one cause it was all special and fancy with a life time guarantee. About an hour ago my phone was on my gym bag and dropped my keys and put what appeared to be a chip and crack in the phone. Nope...pulled back my screen protector and the phone was perfect. Anybody else ever get saved by a screen protector. I always hear people debate which is best but rarely hear stories of them ever being needed?

All the time, I work on construction sites. Biggest issues that arises for me is leaning too hard on a ladder and my screen protector gets cracked instead of my screen. As for best, you'd be hard pressed to beat Rhinoshield's screen protector, it can withstand 4,000 pounds of direct pressure.

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
Maybe you had Zagg Glass? They offer a lifetime warranty. I used to use them until I got Belkin Glass because installing Glass has gotten so tedious with the curved edges.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nethtanyang