Reviews not appearing

gregory_opera

Nov 1, 2018
Visit site
So just over a week ago, I made the jump from Google's Android to Apple iOS and thus far, I'm pretty happy with the change...

But when I leave reviews for applications in the App Store, I find that they do not show up on either my smartphone or other's smartphones (when they open the same application in the App Store).

I think it's safe to assume that there might be a delay in reviews showing for a dozen different reasons - but some of these applications were reviewed around a week ago and not one of them is showing!

Any idea what's going on, or how to fix this?

Reviews - of the constructive type - are a fantastic way to both give the developers feedback and share your experience with other users... So if they're not working, it's a pretty pointless feature.

gregory_opera

Nov 1, 2018
Visit site
It appears your correct I did a check and most reviews go back to January

Unfortunately iMore has no control or affiliated with Apple but you can bring it to there attention.

I realize this, iMore is a part of the Mobile Nations network after all... I just thought it might be common bug or something I was doing wrong... I do plan to contact Apple about this - but I thought I'd ask about the issue here first.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77