Ready to pickup the 6 tomorrow!!!

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
But I might go in early anyway just for the fun of it. I've never done it before, plus this time it seems like such a big deal, and fun!

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
What was the purpose of me PRE ORDERING and waiting into October if someone can walk into a store tomorrow and get a phone ?? Explain this to me??

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
What was the purpose of me PRE ORDERING and waiting into October if someone can walk into a store tomorrow and get a phone ?? Explain this to me??

I think the OP is referring to those of us who pre-ordered and were able to reserve an in-store pickup for the 19th. Not those that are going to stand in line in hopes that they can get one.

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I know. I'm just upset that I pre ordered and have to wait a month to get my phone when I should have just tried a store. I thought The purpose of pre-ordering was to get it fast

AvgGuyFL

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site

That's part of the Apple Hype. I was in the same situation with the iP5 launch. They will always guarantee stores have phones on launch day to generate hype and media attention for the newest iPhone.