Question About September 19

rgood0810

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
If you go early enough it will be worth it...though I'd say try to hit one of the outlying Apple stores if that is your plan. Perimeter Mall seems to always be less crowded, but it's also a significantly smaller store...Cumberland Mall is brand spanking new, so who knows on that one...Lenox is already lining up now so there's that...and Mall of Georgia I never consider because it's just so freakin' far away from everything.

Yea I stay 5 minutes from perimeter so maybe I will go there. I'm also down for going to an att store.

iTechHead

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
My local store starts at 8 am. And as I mentioned in the other thread, it seems (at least in my area and a few others) that they will only carry the 16GB as they did with the 5S. So if you are wanting a 64 or 128, I would check with your store and see if they have an answer for you.

And as it was said, stock will be very limited. I would try Apple.
I would go to a apple store but the nearest one to me is 3 hours away. Just my luck.

xoxojess

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm going to start using the Cumberland Mall store now!

Me too! :D I'm in Smyrna so Cumberland Mall is a great option now. I work right across from Perimeter and I wouldn't even try that store. And I'm with you on Lenox.. I can't stand going there. It's awful.

xoxojess

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Do you think the Cumberland store will be busy

I'm sure it will be. There's probably a good chance it won't be as busy as Lenox and Perimeter but still busy. I was in there on Saturday and the gentleman told me they are definitely expecting a big turnout but that since the store is still so new (I went to the grand opening on September 6th) there's a chance it won't be as chaotic as Lenox always is.I would definitely try that store before any other one in the area.

bigdad84

May 17, 2012
Visit site
My AT&T store last year only had "Space Gray" iPhone 5s' available. I really hope it is different this year as I want a white one on launch day instead of having to wait!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRizzlemeup