Public Beta - available now (7/9/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Does it really matter where we post or is it school time? Not being funny but im new to beta testing i just wanna share my experiance with everyone not just one thread and ive just moved to apple so thanks for the warm welcome 😎

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Does it really matter where we post or is it school time? Not being funny but im new to beta testing i just wanna share my experiance with everyone not just one thread and ive just moved to apple so thanks for the warm welcome

Well, I am on the Dev beta as well and be sure, people willing to read about that beta, will find the topic quite easily.

In order to keep order in threads, moderators sometimes need to show authority.

But to be honest with you, kch50428 wasn't near impolite as you're implying

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Does it really matter where we post or is it school time? Not being funny but im new to beta testing i just wanna share my experiance with everyone not just one thread and ive just moved to apple so thanks for the warm welcome

Don't be offended or anything. It's not like you committed a crime or anything. Anyway, we appreciate you wanting to share your experience and excitement and we encourage it. Having said that, we'd appreciate it if you use the thread devoted solely for the specific beta version you are running, and since you're on dev beta 4, we wouldn't want anyone running the current 'public' beta 1 to get confused. That's all.

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Don't be offended or anything. It's not like you committed a crime or anything. Anyway, we appreciate you wanting to share your experience and excitement and we encourage it. Having said that, we'd appreciate it if you use the thread devoted solely for the specific beta version you are running, and since you're on dev beta 4, we wouldn't want anyone running the current 'public' beta 1 to get confused. That's all.

No problem i have sorted it now just need to find out why people are saying if you delete profile the restart ios 9 beta 4 shows up :/ please feel free to delete this comment :)

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Well I just experienced a really weird bug with the calendar. I went into my calendar and looked at the event that I had written for the 20th of June and just by looking at what I had written it got deleted from my phone. Reported it to apple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77