Proud for Mac [BETA] - new productivity tool! Grab your free exclusive early access!

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Hey, my name is Angie I’m 20. I’ve been working on a productivity app Proud with my boyfriend for over 2 years. In January we launched iOS version, and this is the moment when we are about to launch OS X version of the app.

We came up with an idea for an app that contains many productivity tools in one place. Based on our experiences, and people’s needs we create productivity bundle for normal people.

What can you find there?

3 tabs: (lists, reminders and history)
Focus/Relax timer based on a podmodoro technique, you work for 50 minutes then take 10 minutes break to stay focused
De-stress function which allows you meditate and reduce the stress during the day
7-Day Performance Chart shows the level of task completions for the past week
motivational feature: imagine that every time you finish the task you will hear congratulatory messages from other members of the Proud user community
24 color themes help users customize the app

How it looks like?

giphy.gif

How to reduce stress with Proud?

How to create a habit with Proud?

I know that many of you are still looking for the best app that could solve your problems, this is why I would like you give you free exclusive early access. Beta is available for Mac users and you can read more about our tool here: useproud.com

If you wanna try Proud on your Mac, you can download it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/x9k1eucxp9t0l5x/Proud-For-Mac-Beta-0.8.zip?dl=0

[edit:] Guys the beta has expired, we launched Proud 4 days ago 02.06 and it's already on the Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/proud/id1110047199?l=pl&ls=1&mt=12&at=10l3Vy

I can provide 2 promo codes for those who would like to take a look at iOS app (it’s already on the App Store) https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/proud/id891726847?l=pl&ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Last edited:

ColeDaddy

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I'm interested in a promo code for the Proud iOS if you have any left. I came across your post searching for the Mac beta link.

EDIT: Tried the download link for the Mac and version 0.6 doesn't respond to swipes . Too bad. Hopefully, I'm in the running for the iOS version and it'll perform much better ;)

Last edited:

ColeDaddy

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi Angelique,
Thanks for the promo code, BUT, when I redeemed it on the AppStore, it said that it had already been redeemed. I PM'd you a screen shot if it helps any.

ColeDaddy

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi Angelique, I sent you a message to your personal email as you requested I do in your PM. Please let me know if you need anything else.

ColeDaddy

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi Angelique, I sent you a message to your personal email as you requested I do in your PM. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Hi Angelique, when you have the chance please reply to the message I sent to your personal email address as you requested. Thanks!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77