(Product) Red iPhone

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Yep. Mine said I couldn't. Go to Apple Store they command!

LOL wait... I went through those screens so fast... I'm now realizing why it said it wasn't available for pickup... I didn't select a store when it said to check for availability!!!!

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Product red is actually on the phone itself. Yes Apple had a lot in stock, but there was a line i was 2nd in line. I still am using my matte black for now had to come back to work :-( Ill sell my matte on swappa.

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Product red is actually on the phone itself. Yes Apple had a lot in stock, but there was a line i was 2nd in line. I still am using my matte black for now had to come back to work :-( Ill sell my matte on swappa.

Was that grey blurb in the wallpaper section?

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
I will let you know later tonight about the silver blob! I had to run to the apple store then come back to work so i have not even been able to turn it on!

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I want to change my 7 plus jet black to iPhone 7 Red. What do You think about 7 Red vs 7 plus Red? Smaller-better?

While I like the form factor of the 7, as it sits in a pocket easier, I just can't live with the 7. I miss the extra screen size, the loss of battery life, etc. It is amazing, once you get used to the Plus, how small the screen seems on the 7.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
While I like the form factor of the 7, as it sits in a pocket easier, I just can't live with the 7. I miss the extra screen size, the loss of battery life, etc. It is amazing, once you get used to the Plus, how small the screen seems on the 7.
That's exactly why I went from my 6 Plus to a 6s. I hated the smaller form factor after a few months and eventually got a 7 Plus.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
No kiddin? Pics or fail lol? 256?

73f10fca2a47394c89c485cfcf1cc027.jpg

Still boxed up. Have two hour drive and didn't want to wait for my iCloud backup so far from home. Still on matte black until I get it hooked up. It's gorgeous. None of the associates has seen one yet.

And I evaluated my space usage and decided a 128 GB was good for me, as I was buying it from my best friend at an authorized retailer. It's so damn beautiful!

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170325/73f10fca2a47394c89c485cfcf1cc027.jpg

Still boxed up. Have two hour drive and didn't want to wait for my iCloud backup so far from home. Still on matte black until I get it hooked up. It's gorgeous. None of the associates has seen one yet.

And I evaluated my space usage and decided a 128 GB was good for me, as I was buying it from my best friend at an authorized retailer. It's so damn beautiful!

Yummy Selling your MB or rocking both? maybe I should start collecting phones instead of cases lol

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4